Client Wirtschaftsagentur Wien, Förderprogramm Zero Emission Cities 2022
Despite strong political will, the thermal refurbishment and decarbonization of heating systems in multi-storey residential buildings is still hesitant. The framework conditions are particularly challenging for condominium buildings, as decisions on technical measures are often made by a large number of owners (in this project, around 90 owners).
The goal is to create a digital companion for the collaborative switch to renewable energies. The target groups are the decision-makers in this process, e.g. residents, building owners, property managers or developers.
Methodical procedures, content
Based on the pilot project of a residential building complex in Vienna, the success factors for a planning and decision-making process for heating conversion are determined. These experiences are the basis for the development of a digital companion for the process of decarbonization of multi-storey residential buildings. Relevant questions here are, for example:
- What information do apartment owners need, in what depth, and at what point in the planning process?
- What kind of information is appropriate for the different target groups?
- How should the information and decision-making process be designed so that it is transparent and time-efficient and can be carried out at reasonable cost?
- Existence of a successful online platform to support decision makers in the process of decarbonization of multi-storey residential buildings.
- Successfully implemented decarbonization of the residential building complex in Vienna as a lighthouse project for further implementation projects.
- cobee solutions GmbH
- tatwort Nachhaltige Projekte GmbH
- UIV Innovation Vienna GmbH
- FH-Technikum Wien