Resources & Consumption
DI Lukas Wagner supports the ÖGUT team since July 2021 as a research associate in the field of Resources & Consumption. He studied ecosystem management in Göttingen and completed the master's degree in environmental and bioresource management with a focus on "climate" and "regional development" at BOKU in 2023. During his studies, he also worked there as a research assistant at the Institute of Forest, Environmental and Resource Policy.
- Schladming: Weniger Müll für´s Lebensg´fühl (more information only in German)
- Unterstützungsleistungen für den FTI Schwerpunkt Kreislaufwirtschaft (more information only in German)
- LOCALISED – EU Klimaszenarien für regionale Ebenen (more information only in German)
- Stakeholderdialog „Biobased Industry" (more information only in German)
- Netzwerk Algen (more information only in German)