Resources, Consumption & Quality of life
Erika Ganglberger has been scientific project manager of the team of ÖGUT since October 2007. She works on national and international Research, Strategy and Consultation Projects in the subject area Resources. In 2013 she took charge of the subject areas Resources, Consumption & Quality of life and Gender & Diversity.
Her focus lies on sustainable development, efficient use of resources, particularly material use of raw renewable resources and development of closed cycles of materials. She supports the Austrian Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology in the field of Smart Grids, especially with the dissemination of technical contents and coordination of the strategy process "Smart Grids 2.0".
Erika Ganglberger studied biochemistry and technical environmental protection. After completing her PhD at the institute for pathophysiology she turned to applied research and worked on projects in the field of ‘renewable resources’ at the Austrian Institute for Applied Ecology. After that, she was consultant at ETA Environmental Management GmbH where she worked in the field of environmental protection.
- Head of subject area Resources
- Head of subject area Consumption & Quality of Life
- Scientific Projectmanagement of national and international Research, Strategy and Consultation Projects in the subject area Resources
- Scientific advisory board for "Kunst | Stoff | Plastik" - Hands on exhibition, ZOOM Children's Museum
- Member of the Expertgroup "Factory of tomorrow“
- FTI-Strategie für die biobasierte Industrie in Österreich; Ganglberger E., Sturm T.; bmvit, Wien 2014
- Internationale Recherche zum ökologischen Baustellenmanagement – Bericht; Ganglberger E., Sturm T.; ÖGUT, Vienna 2011
- Fabrik der Zukunft – Hintergrundband, 2nd edition; E. Ganglberger, M. Schweighofer, J. Stracke, K. Sudra, S.Tanzer, P. Blauensteiner; bmvit, Wien 2009
- Article on “Environmental Aspects and Sustainability” in the Handbook of Natural Colorants, WILEY, 2009
- Fabrik der Zukunft – Hintergrundband; E. Ganglberger, M. Schweighofer, K. Sudra, P. Blauensteiner; bmvit, Wien 2008
- Efficient processing of raw material defines the ecological position of natural dyes in textile production, 2008