Head of Participation
Astrid Reinprecht has been working for the ÖGUT in the field of participation since 2018. She studied political science at the University of Vienna and at Oxford University and completed her doctorate on social movements and democracy at the European University Institute in Florence and the University of Vienna. As a registered mediator she facilitated conflicts in the areas of asylum and integration at Caritas Vienna from 2015 to 2018; since 2017 she has also been active for Wohnpartner Wien, where she mediates neighborhood conflicts.
Astrid Reinprecht has comprehensive experience in designing and moderating group processes with art of hosting and other techniques. She teaches at the University of Vienna, the ARGE Bildungsmanagement and the ERSTE Foundation NGO Academy and has published papers on human rights, democracy, participation and mediation. Having studied and worked abroad on repeated occasions, intercultural exchange and diversity are crucial aspects of Astrid's professional background. This breadth of experiences was further enriched by two years of work in the Austrian diplomatic service and various traineeships at international organizations.
- Participation, conflict management, participatory methods and process design
- Content management of the information website www.partizipation.at
- Mediation in public, intercultural and neighborhood fields
- Conception and realization of events
- Organization and realization of courses and trainings
- Process design and moderation